Tuesday, January 17, 2012

LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone) for Autoimmune Diseases...

In 1985, Dr. Bihari, a physician from NYC, discovered that a Low Dose of Naltrexone (LDN), 3mgs, taken at bedtime could boost the body's own immune system. He started with his HIV patients so that the HIV infection could not eventually form the AIDS virus. Then in the 1990's Dr. Bihari began trying LDN on some of his cancer and auto-immune patients. The results showed a halt or slower progression. Research over the past 20 years has shown now is that slight increases in the body's own Endorphins has a positive effect on boosting the body's immune system.
I'll let you read the links I have provided to continue on with the details and facts. This is truly an exciting discovery that gets minimal publicity. Why? The standard answer is BIG PHARMA did not discover the other uses of Naltrexone. Anyway, I have tried LDN on two different occasions with my own auto-immune diseases. This not not a cure. This is one heck of a therapy and it's cheap. ONLY $30 A MONTH. So with the cost being so minimal, the main side effect is that you have vivid dreams, I had to try it and you should too. I have Lupus (now in remission), TM, and MS. LDN had worked wonders for me both times. But the results of my improvements only lasted six months for me each time. Then I unfortunately started relapsing again. Though, when you can with in a two week period, all of the sudden can start walking... TEARS OF JOY COMING RUNNING DOWN YOUR FACE. You may have better and longer lasting results than me and I hope you do.

Dr. Bihari, INVENTOR, LDN Link
LDN and HIV Link
LDN Patient's Link

No comments:

Post a Comment