Monday, April 30, 2012

Adversity to Inspiration...

This post is gonna be completely different this time. Rather than give you updated health information and links  that you can read and refer to, I'm gonna let you make the decision. What decision, or conclusion, am I talking about? THE MESSAGE. That is, I'm posting a series of all different video links. Rather than label them as I usually do, you will have to click on them and watch. What you are watching for is THE MESSAGE that is being conveyed. So, you can watch watch one, two, three, or all the videos. They are in no particular order. The challenge for you is to open up your mind and your heart to see THE MESSAGE. From there, you can react as you desire to. I will tell you this much. The post is titled, "Adversity to Inspiration". Therefore, that will give you a clue about the series of different videos...

Video 1
Video 2
Video 3
Video 4
Video 5
Video 6
Video 7
Video 8
Video 9
Video 10
Video 11
Video 12
Video 13
Video 14
Video 15
Video 16
Video 17
Video 18
Video 19

BTW - to my friends that have sent me some of the videos listed above, I thank you. I do know exactly what your message was to me. Thank you for your compassion and kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment